Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First Thursday Open Studio event

Please join me this coming Thursday, June 5 for First Thursday at my new studio space in the Northrup King Building! The first Thursday of each month is “First Thursdays” in the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District. Many artists in the NKB, as well as other artist co-ops in NE, will have their studios open to the public from 5-9pm. I am located in Studio 404 of NKB, just down the hall from Icebox Gallery & Framing and Studiopolis.

I will be available in the studio from 6:15-9. Additionally, I will not be participating in First Thursday again until September, due to previously scheduled events.

E. Katie Holm, photographer
612-270-0267
www.ekatieholm.com
Northrup King Building, Studio 404
1500 Jackson St. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
www.northrupkingbuilding.com

No comments: