Friday, February 1, 2008

Welcome to my BLOG!

Hello and welcome to my Blog! My name is E. Katie Holm, and I am a photographer from Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am primarily a fine artist, but shoot commercially as well. To see a selection of my work please visit my website at www.ekatieholm.com.

This Blog is being created to follow the progression of my current project WOMEN WARRIORS, for which I have received a grant. This project explores little-known women leaders in history, and seeks to depict what they may have looked like had photography existed during their lifetimes. All images are based on historic evidence and existing artistic depictions. Over the course of 2008 I will post updates on the project, as well as other topics that relate to the project or photography in general.

Enjoy and visit often!

~Katie

No comments: