Thursday, August 14, 2008

NYMPHOTO, a webspace for Women Photographe

Since it has been quite some time since I made a post I figured I'd better do something! Today I am in my home office editing some wedding photos, and just checked my email to find this great Women's web resource. Thanks to my friend Martin Berg for endlessly sending me great links to things like NYMPHOTO!

From their BLOGSPOT:
NYMPHOTO is a collective of women in photography dedicated to creating a community of and for female artists & art administrators, in order to span the gender divide that pervades throughout the art world today. Our primary concern is to increase the exposure of our & other female photographers and the work they create. The collective is a fusion of industries: the scholastic, the representative and the museum.


1 comment:

nina corvallo said...

thanks for mentioning us!